According to a few gaming Twitter accounts, Nintendo will be making an hour and thirty minute presentation at the upcoming E3 Expo. A Pokemon panel will also be present, as well as Junichi Masuda (Director of Game Freak) and Mr. Tsunekazu Ishihara (President and CEO of the Pokemon Company). It also seems like a Pokemon X & Y presentation will take place on June 11th at 6 PM PT. Something to definitely look forward to seeing!
Two new episode titles of Pokemon Best Wishes: Season 2 Da! have surfaced.
Episode 791: Ash & Butterfree! Until the Day We Meet Again!
Episode 792: Ash & Iris Break It Off?! Path to Separation!
The first listed episode could deal specifically with Butterfree returning back to Ash after being away from him for such a long time. Or this could possibly mean that Ash has another set of flashbacks and shares his adventures with Butterfree with Dento and Iris. Flashbacks may possibly track back to the first time Ash catching Caterpie and eventually Ash and Butterfree parting ways. Definitely something Pokemon fans should look forward too!
Going off by the title, one can easily guess that Ash and Iris get into some sort of argument and split up. What do you guys think could possibly be the reason for this? Let me know in the comments section below!
Pokemon X and Y news has been on the rise for a few days now, and the official Pokemon website just updated their site with new pictures regarding the games.
A few things that we know:
- Region is named Kalos and is star-shaped.
- Male and Female characters will be customizable (Hair, skin tone, and eye color).
- The central city in the Kalos region is known as Lumiose City and contains a variety of shops and has a large tower located near the middle of the city.
- Pokedex is completely redesigned (obviously). Look at the bottom for the image of the new design.
- Type: Electric/Normal
- Height: 1’08”
- Weight: 13.2 lbs
- Type: Normal/Flying
- Height: 1’00”
- Weight: 3.7 lbs
- Type: Fighting
- Height: 2’00”
- Weight: 17.6 lbs
- Type: Grass
- Height: 5’07”
- Weight: 200.6 lbs
CoroCoro scans are finally leaking now (much sooner than I expected). However, these scans are not confirmed, but they seem legit. The scans show new Pokemon as well new game features. Images are located below.
It seems as if it will be possible to ride the Pokemon (located near Yveltal in the first image). Its name translates to Gogoat, and you can see the trainer riding on it near the pavement. This would actually be a very nice feature if it does end up being real and will be a nice replacement for the bike.
I will add more information to this post throughout the day! So be sure to keep checking back!
- Gogoat [Goat] – Grass Type – Trainer has the ability to ride this Pokemon outside. Info: 8.0 kg & 0.6 m
- Yayakoma [Bird] – Normal/Flying – Can use the move Nitro Charge. Info: 1.7 kg & 0.3 m
- Yancham [Panda] – Fighting – Can use the move called Parting Remark. Info: 8.0 kg & 0.6 m
- Elikiteru [Lizard] – Electric/Normal – Can use the move called Parabola Charge. Info: 6.0 kg & 0.5 m
A level 100 Deoxys is now available over Wi-Fi for those who have Pokemon Black 2 and White 2.
Deoxys knows the moves Nasty Plot, Dark Pulse, Recover, and Psycho Boost. The item it is holding is the Life Orb and is contained within the Dusk Ball.
This event ends on May 31st. So, make sure to get Deoxys as soon as possible!